We at Holyoke Animal Hospital and Mt. Tom Kennels are dedicated to giving your pets the highest quality of care. We are morally and legally obligated to care for your pet(s) in a humane way. If Dr. Henderson is unavailable or if your pet requires additional medical expertise, they will be transported to the Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Hospital at your expense. This emergency service is not optional. We ask that you sign an emergency contact form upon the arrival of your pet(s) consenting to this service.
- One Large Dog (Over 30 lbs.): $30/day
- Two Large Dogs (Together): $50/day
- One Small Dog (Under 30 lbs.): $25/day
- Two Small Dogs (Together): $40/day
- One Large & One Small Dog (Together): $45
- One Cat: $20/day
- Two Cats (Together): $30/day
*Pets with special needs will be charged accordingly*
*Animals can only be boarded together if they have been kenneled/crated together overnight. Owners must sign off to have animals boarded together.
You are charged for the day of drop off no matter what time you drop your pet off. If you pick your pet up before noon on your scheduled day of pick up, there is no charge for that day.
Pets with special needs will be charged accordingly.
Memorial Day through Labor Day (Dogs only):
- Weekend Premium/Minimum (Friday through Sunday)
- Two Day Minimum Charge
- Extra $5 charge per day to above prices
- If your pet is charged for 7+ days, there is no extra charge
- Extended Weekend Hours for Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Friday through Sunday: 8am-7pm
- Rabies Shot
- Distemper Shot
- Physical from a Veterinarian*
*We do not accept physicals from Petco or rescues. Your pet must have a current physical with a veterinarian at an animal hospital/clinic.
We take a $25 non-refundable deposit for all first time clients. This is to hold the spot for your pet and the deposit will be subtracted from your total bill.
If you are planning to board your pet(s) for a month or longer, we require a deposit of 50% of the total bill upon the drop off of your pet.